Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Most Serious Blog Ever




A couple days ago, Wolf Hudson rode shotgun in my truck. Since my radio/cd player got jacked nearly two years ago, and I still haven't replaced it, I decided to demonstrate some of my vocal talents. Wolf posted this to Twitter:

"You DO NOT want to hear @dannywylde sing. Holy shit that's funny! LOL YIKES! It's like puberty all over again."



So I sang my heart out:



And then Jiz Lee came along to show me up.

So what do you think?

You like this cover better?



My reputation is now at stake. Who performed the best serenade?

You decide.

EDIT:

Now, I've got even more competition. What? Dana DeArmond decided to jump in. WTF!?!



EDIT AGAIN:

And the list grows. This one might actually beat me. NOOOOOOO!!!



AND ANOTHER:

I can barely keep up with this. HAHA.

5 comments:

  1. Im gonna give you the win for original work and having the better voice.

    BUT Jiz Lee will take the win for badass hair do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted my version
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkNQKpT-qHY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think yours wins based on facial expressions alone. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I foresee a new internet meme...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are too funny. :) I think you still win for the voice crackles, but in any case, the real winner here is Wolf. :P

    ReplyDelete